- Yellow - I wear lots of yellow - because my husband thinks it looks good on me. The real reason is because I don't like washing yellow items with anything else or I think they look dingy - so I have to wear lots of them so I have enough for a whole load!
- YURT - I want a YURT - don't you want a YURT too?
- Yell - my inside voice
- Yankee - my husband and kids are Yankees (not Yankee fans - they both like Boston), I however think of myself as someone from Joursey (NJ)
- Yesterday - I don't know what yesterday will bring because I'm writing this several weeks early - so right now my yesterday is really tomorrows
- Yoga - I loved doing yoga - now it just seems like starting would be WORK
- Yodel - something I can't do and shouldn't try to do
- Yield - interesting concept, something that might be good to teach again in driver's ed classes
- Yawn - Damn - just typing the word made me do it.
Friday, September 29, 2006
Y is for...
To find out more about WordPlay and the nut that started this insanity! My personal dictionary continues with the Letter Y