Saturday (The only rainless day)
- Check out of Hotel
- Squish into Laume's over packed car (Filled with Timi and my suitcases)
- Drive back to Monterey and meet Cindy and her 2 kids at the Aquarium.
- We spent several wonderful hours getting a personal tour by Alex and Megan, took a ton of photos.
- Force Laume to leave the Otters
- Take a picturesque drive to Asilomar
- Check in - find our room
- Show up 2 hours late and find out that Hollis has been talking for over an hour
- Dinner - and then
Monday - Thursday
- Did I mention Rain
- Go to class - we had already packed up
- Switch our shuttle reservation to an earlier one
- take the shuttle to San Jose airport
- Get picked up my my SIL, Lisa
- Drive and get Gianna (my Niece)
- See their new home in Fremont
- Have dinner
- Back to Airport for 9:30 flight
- Incoming plane had rain delay - then a medical emergency
- Left California after 11
- SLEEP ON PLANE (Kinda)
- Arrive in NYC at 7:00
- Tom actually got there before us! Yeah Tom!
- Drive back to CT
- Have coffee
- Timi leaves
- I take a nap
- Go to Costco
- Mom offers to meet me part way, so I don't have to do a round trip to upstate New York - we decide to do it Sunday
- SLEPT LATE!
- Left at 8:30 for drive to Owego NY
- Swap Morgan to the other car
- Return home
- Work in Studio
- WORK - damn!
- LAUNDRY - Damn
- DISHES - DAMN!
I'll post more about the entire trip - and show some photos of my pieces later this week. You can see 4 albums of trip photos (all start with April 06) at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dabbotts/my_photos . None of these photos has been edited yet. If you are on a high speed the slideshow is the easiest way to watch. One post done - about a dozen more to do!!