Saturday, April 29, 2006

April Simple Still Life

Here is my April Simple Still Life - I started with a photo of some Birthday flowers for Morgan. You can see the flowers and how they looked out when I played with them in Photoshop, if you look down a few days. I almost stopped after just putting the couch down - I kind of like the way it looks - I even used both sides of the fabric! You can see the chalk lines which I still need to add with stitching. Maybe tomorrow I will get a chance to quilt it - if not - at least I've been playing with fabric!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET THAT DONE SO QUICKLY??

it looks wonderful - can't wait to see it quilted. YEA You!

and don't forget to post about your class with Hollis. People are waiting to hear!

Pat said...

Beautiful colors; whimsical arrangement of flowers. You "play" good. Pat

Diana Troldahl said...

I love teh background shapes, it intrigues my eye :-} (well, both eyes actually)

Laume said...

I'm glad you didn't stop after the couch - think the flowers look great. And tell Morgan the background does TOO look like a couch although, it doesn't really matter if it does or not.