Sunday, June 04, 2006

Family Tree

I started a quilt yesterday - it really shouldn't take too long, because I know what I want to do and the fabrics I'm using are mostly perfect the way they are. This is 18" wide and just over 4 feet tall. But, true to form, I have to wait a little because the DAMN WONDERUNDER will not release. I decided to try and wait overnight like I've heard suggested and IT WORKS - Takes way too long this way but... It is better than screaming. So while I wait for it to gently decide to release from the release paper, I'm off to take Morgan to get a Graduation Dress.

2 comments:

Diana Troldahl said...

FANTABULOUS fabric!!!

I wonder, does freezing Wonder under speed up the release process?

Never heard of it, but what the hey!

PaMdora said...

You must have got a bad batch of it. I got some last month and took it back. Then later I came back with my iron, made Hancocks get me a new shrink-wrapped bolt from the back, and i tested in their breakroom before i bought it. BTW I don't think you can sell Jesus on Ebay. I heard a story on NPR about a guy in China who tried to sell his soul on Ebay, but the auction was removed before complete. Something about he need permission from a higher authority....