- Nail - Mine are thin and short, never polished. My youngest sister Ardath's used to be long, acrylic and diamond-studded. She has a part-time business doing nails and her clients love her Air-Brushed works of art.
- Nature - I'm not much of a "Nature Girl" - unless it is watching Nature through a window.
- Navy - A place Tom (an several other of his family members) spent their early manhood years.
- Nearsighted - I've worn glasses or contacts since I was around 10 - as I reached my mid-40's my eyesight has improved and for the first time in my life since wearing them, I am now able to take them off and wander around without needing them! The eye doctor said my eyes have improved quite a bit in the last few years!
- Neat - not a trait I possess
- Needle - Mostly I use machine needles but sometimes I use hand needles - especially for beading or sewing on the dreaded binding!
- Neighbor - we don't have too many at our current house. I wish sometimes that we lived in a neighborhood where there were kids around for Morgan to play with.
- New England - A great place to live. Also its in the Northeast, in North America in the Northern Hemisphere. I live in CT the Nutmeg State.
- Niece - I have 4 and one grandniece - Samantha, Addie, Felicia (with my grandniece, Vanessa) and the newest member, Gianna.
- Nephews - Thomas, Tyler, Justin, Zachary and a Grand Nephew Steve
- Nose - recently operated on and working almost perfectly - its a great feeling to be able to breathe!
- Nuzzle a great word and a nice concept
- Nuts, nectarine, Nestle (chocolate), Noodles - good "N" foods
- NO a word we use too often!
Saturday, July 01, 2006
N is for ...
Continuing my version of Laume's personal WordPlay dictionary...