- Oak - I love oak trees and plan to use their shape in a few quilts.
- Oatmeal - I love all forms of oatmeal, hot and cold cereal and cookies, yum!
- Observant - I do not consider myself to be the most observant person in the world, but I know people who are worse!
- Obstinate - family trait that Tom's and my family possess!
- Office - I work in an office, pretty comfortable place with nice people - I'm pretty lucky to have this job (and they are lucky to have me LOL)
- Ocean - we live near the Atlantic - its right on the other side of the sound - but I am not an ocean kinda person, well my not really liking water might have something to do with it.
- Oil - damn its getting expensive and I don't think it will be coming down anytime soon.
- Once is never enough.
- Okra - I've never had it and just from the description (which usually includes the word sticky and/or slimy) I NEVER WILL
- Old - yup that describes me
- Orange - Great COLOR
- Orchid - I wish I didn't have a black thumb, but I do.
- Orchard - we have great Apple Orchards nearby, but the best ones that I've been to are in upstate New York.
- Original - I'd like to do more artwork that is original. I have enough ideas just need to do them.
- Owl - we have a few different ones here but I've never gotten a good enough look to see what kind they are.
- Oyster - Not a food I like but I do like Oyster Crackers if that counts.
Saturday, July 01, 2006
O is for...
O is for ... Continuing my version of Laume's personal WordPlay dictionary...