- Thomas - My darling husband's name. He is actually the 4th in his family with this name.
- Tattoo - I've had a tattoo since I was 20!
- Tunes - I usually have a song in my head and if you are lucky that is where it will stay
- Toast - I like raisin bread toast with butter, or regular old white bread toast with jam
- Teasing - I tend to tease my children too much
- Tests - I was not a good student and tests were my downfall
- Temper - I am Irish and German - need I say more?
- Tense - my normal state
- Temperature - mine runs a little below normal
- Tropical - I love the colors, tastes and sounds of Tropical things - especially the little drinks with umbrellas
- Toes - yes I have several
- Travel - I've not done a lot but I love the adventure and romance of travel
- Tomatoes - I love them in the summer - fresh from the vine!
- Turkey - we have several who live on our property - Tom feeds them to keep them around, as we believe they eat ticks.
- Trees - I love looking at trees - and take a lot of photographs of them. Every part of the tree is enjoyable, I love looking at the leaves, bark, branches, twisted roots, seed pods, holes and the way the sun filters through all of them.
- Tent - not a place I would like to spend much time.
- Thunderbird Mocs - I love to wear moccasins year round.
- Thunder - I feel charged after a good old fashioned Thunderstorm!
- Twisted - the way I like my humor and friends
- Tequila - a favorite
- Tomorrow - the last day of our vacation - sniff sniff!
Thursday, August 24, 2006
T is for ...
Continuing Laume's WordPlay... T is for...