Saturday, June 10, 2006

K is for

Time for another letter of the Alphabet

K is for

  • Karaoke - something that you will never ever ever hear from me.
  • Katydid - I hate these things, when they shed their skin - my own skin crawls
  • Kayak - Morgan loves using a kayak, I think it might be fun to try but... that would require me getting near the water!
  • Kiln - I have one in my garage - one day it might be wired again
  • Kite - when I was little I remember my father out in a field next to my house, running and running trying to get the kite into the air. Didn't happen - sort of like a Charlie Brown's kite. So Dad being the kind and understanding father - showed me how to burn the kite.
  • Kitten - we were adopted by 2 teeny tiny kittens a few years ago. Shadow and Hunter. Shadow unfortunately has passed on but Hunter is a very good cat - I'm glad they picked out house.
  • Kneel - I spent way too much time praying as a child - I think the Jews have a better idea - No Kneelers
  • Key West - I have only been there one time but loved it - Tom's cousin is living there now - so maybe Morgan and I could sneak a visit for Winter Break.
  • Knit - I taught myself to knit to spite someone who told me it was too difficult. I went out, bought that little green Teach Yourself to Knit book and bought some yarn and a pattern for an Icelandic sweater. I finished the sweater the next week - the bitch who wouldn't show me was still working on the body of her sweater - I left NH a year later and she still wasn't done. Might not be done now for all I know.
  • Knuckle - Morgan cracks hers all the time - I hate that noise
  • Knight - Tom was my Knight of Wands for The Tarot Quilt I made.
  • Kosher - I kept a Kosher kitchen for a while - even did a stint as a Kosher Caterer! Knowledge - we never have enough!
  • Kiwi - Strange fuzzy fruit - tastes pretty good though

No comments: