Sunday, June 19, 2005
I have had so many thoughts on a way to get the "Spirits" to stand out - well today I tried a bunch of them. Most were terrible failures and I was ready to give up - but I finally decided that working with Tinzel and Angelina and Bonash should work - I'm 95% sure that this will be the way I go. This is a close up of the spirits around her head - they do not photograph well and I think that taking a photo outside under natural light will help. For now it will have to do. I have used 5 different colors/types of fiber, in the enlargements you can see it better. I think Deb helped with the larger images - thanks! This is a full view - right now there are 2 blobs of silver and gold at the top of the fabric - these might be what I cut the faces and wings from. I think I need to order some more Angelina - off to Find Deb Meinke's website!