Thursday, June 09, 2005

I Got a Keychain!

I have been on WW for 9 weeks. Until last week I have been fortunate to be on a downward path. Last week - I was up a pound but I think it was the 2 bottles of water I had that morning before the meeting. Today I got weighed, I was down 2.8 for the week bringing me to a total of 18 pounds! This means I lost 10% of my weight, as well as met my goal! So I got a keychain for the 10% and a gold charm for getting to goal! I still have a way to go, but I'm thrilled with my progress - and this week was in spite of my having 3 large delicious Margarita's, a great Mexican meal and Flan for dessert - Remember Moderation is the Motto (I left a little dessert on the plate!)

5 comments:

Phoebe said...

Yay! It's a pretty cool keychain too.

Debra said...

Congrats on the keychain.... and boo on the deer.

I'm sure you've tried all the "remedies" to deter the deer...so I won't even mention them.

I learned to find those "non-deer attractive" plants and use them as a boundary for the more tasty plants. It worked most of the time... still we laughed a lot the year that they ate my tulips BY COLOR throughout a couple weeks.

Elle said...

Congrats! Not to mention that it's cute.

Jeromy Adams said...

WW is easy to quit on. But Don't. It changed my life. When I finally stuck with it.

Kate West said...

Woohooo!! You go girl!