Thursday, May 19, 2005

Broach for Amulet RR

I'm working on a RR - we each start with an Amulet on a necklace and it will go to 3 other players. I had started mine a while ago but today most of it came together! I'm glad I waited for an order from Cartwight's Sequins. They were fun to use, although not as fast as I expected. Hopefully for future projects they will go faster! Tomorrow this will be mailed off - right after I get the journal finished and find an necklace to hang it from. 3.25 x 1.5

4 comments:

JulieZS said...

Ooooh pretty! Are those square sequins? I like the destiny charm.
It will be cool to see how it turns out at the end of your rr.
Glad you're blogging Deirdre!

Sharkeysday said...

Great piece! Glad to see you moved to a regular blog. Your sidebar has moved down (below the entries) after wrestling with this same problem myself, I found that the pictures can only be as wide as the entries.
Other than that it looks fantastic...matches your site!

:-D eirdre said...

Thanks - That was easy to fix,and it would have taken me days to figure out!

Joyce said...

OMG! I wish I had time to play, doing stuff like this. So awesome!